“Kasi” remains the common slang used amongst the young people in the location to refer to the location they are from, home. It is against this background that Kasi Vibe strives to create a platform closer to the people in the location with the objectives to bring out young entrepreneurs and SMEs to come out and showcase their innovative products and assist our sponsors to build their brands while empowering youth in the process.
WHY Kasi Vibe Festival you ask?
Kasi Vibe Festival is Namibia’s Biggest Business festival to showcase entrepreneurship, innovation, youth empowerment, brand building and connecting different people
1. When does the Kasi Vibe Festival start and end?
Starting Times: 10H00 - 24H00
Due to COVID-19, these operation hours might change, stay informed on our useful info page and Social media.
2. How do I apply to perform at the festival as an artist?
Phone: +264 81 2579028 / +264 81 4407412
Twitter handle @KasiVibeNamibia
3. How do I apply to sell my products at Kasi Vibe?
4. Will there be ATM facilities available?
5. What should i know/bare in mind?
- Pets are not allowed at the Kasi Vibe Festival
- Kids Young than 10 years of age Enter for FREE
6. Should my business be registered if i want a stall?
7. How much does it cost?
NOTE: Payments are per event and not per day
OUR BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION
Account Name: Kasi Vibe Namibia Investments CC
Account number: 60003307203
Bank Branch: Katutura
Bank Code: 082972